Hi there!

dA_RoB

Hi there!

Post by dA_RoB »

Hi!

I'm RoB and since 2015 I'm planning on including a DCT transmission into my R32 GT-R. However, back then, the ressources were limited and the control of the gearbox was not available as standalone.
In 2018 I had a pretty nasty and lifechanging experience as my workshop burned down due to a neighbour who did a lot wrong. Bad thing is that all the good parts were damaged, as was my freshly rebuilt rb26 gearbox, the expensive clutch and all other goodies that were meant to end in the car, the good thing is that the chassis was not damaged too much and can be reused and that now I need a new gearbox and after looking at the options/durability/costs, I decided that the 8HP was the best option for that car.

I'm here to learn about this controller, to find out what makes it exceptional, how to program and to use it, and ofcourse to ask a lot of questions which were not answered in this forum or in the many many YT videos I have seen already!

THanks!

Cheers,
RoB
Jar

Re: Hi there!

Post by Jar »

dA_RoB wrote: 07 Apr 2022, 06:55
I'm here to learn about this controller, to find out what makes it exceptional, how to program and to use it, and ofcourse to ask a lot of questions which were not answered in this forum or in the many many YT videos I have seen already!

THanks!

Cheers,
RoB
What is special is that it is the only well-functioning 8hp control unit. :)